The HD line is a line of amps with one channel with frequency response from the sub bass to the middle acute.
The HD amplifier is a high performance product, innovative design and edges (front and back) in ABS, which provide more security at the installation time.
The HD amplifiers have RCA inputs (L and R) to seize all mixing from a song, directing to a single output.
* Number of Channels: 01
Output Power @ 13.8 VDC - 1 OHMS: 1919W RMS
Output Power @ 13.8 VDC - 2 OHMS: 1304W RMS
Output Power @ 13.8 VDC - 4 OHMS: 805W RMS
Output Power @ 12.6 VDC - 1 OHMS: 1600W RMS
Output Power @ 12.6 VDC - 2 OHMS: 1088W RMS
Output Power @ 12.6 VDC - 4 OHMS: 672W RMS
* Input Sensitivity: 250mV @ (-9.78 dBm)
* Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.3%
* Frequency Response: 10Hz to 15KHz
* H.P.F (High Pass Filter): 10Hz to 50Hz(-12dB/Octave) Variable
* L.P.F (Low Pass Filter): 50Hz to 15KHz(-12dB/Octave) Variable
* Bass Boost: 0 to 10 dB (50Hz)
* Input Impedance: 18K OHMS
* Protection System: Short into Output / Power Supply High / Low
* Minimum Supply Voltage: 10.5 VDC
* Maximum Supply Voltage: 16 VDC
* Idle Consumption: 1.20 Amp.
* Musical Maximum Consumption @ 12.6 VDC: 99 Amp.
* Sinusoidal Signal Maximum Consumption (1Khz) @ 12.6 VDC: 198 Amp.
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 229 x 65 x 242mm
* Weight: 2.50Kg