The HD line is a line of amps with one channel with frequency response from the sub bass to the middle acute.
The HD amplifier is a high performance product, innovative design and edges (front and back) in ABS, which provide more security at the installation time.
The HD amplifiers have RCA inputs (L and R) to seize all mixing from a song, directing to a single output.
* Number of Channels: 01
Output Power @ 13.8 VDC - 2 OHMS: 2998W RMS
Output Power @ 13.8 VDC - 4 OHMS: 2159W RMS
Output Power @ 13.8 VDC - 8 OHMS: 1319W RMS
Output Power @ 12.6 VDC - 2 OHMS: 2500W RMS
Output Power @ 12.6 VDC - 4 OHMS: 1800W RMS
Output Power @ 12.6 VDC - 8 OHMS: 1100W RMS
* Input Sensitivity: 250mV @ (-9.78 dBm)
* Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.3%
* Frequency Response: 10Hz to 15KHz
* H.P.F (High Pass Filter): 10Hz to 50Hz(-12dB/Octave) Variable
* L.P.F (Low Pass Filter): 50Hz to 15KHz(-12dB/Octave) Variable
* Bass Boost: 0 to 10 dB (50Hz)
* Input Impedance: 18K OHMS
* Protection System: Short into Output / Power Supply High / Low
* Minimum Supply Voltage: 10.5 VDC
* Maximum Supply Voltage: 16 VDC
* Idle Consumption: 1.45 Amp.
* Musical Maximum Consumption @ 12.6 VDC: 135 Amp.
* Sinusoidal Signal Maximum Consumption: (1Khz) @ 12.6 VDC: 270 Amp.
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 229 x 65 x 242mm
* Weight: 2.60Kg