* The HD line is a line of amps with one channel with frequency response from the sub bass to the middle acute.
This products ranging from 800-8000 Watts of power, applied in several areas aimed at it relates to automotive, domestic or sound electric trio.
* The HD amplifier is a high performance product, innovative design and edges (front and back) in ABS, which provide more security at the installation time.
The HD amplifiers have RCA inputs (L and R) to seize all mixing from a song, directing to a single output.
* Number of Channels: 01
Output Power @ 13.8 VDC - 1 OHM: 3598W RMS
Output Power @ 13.8 VDC - 2 OHMS: 2446W RMS
Output Power @ 13.8 VDC - 4 OHMS: 1403W RMS
Output Power @ 12.6 VDC - 1 OHM: 3000W RMS
Output Power @ 12.6 VDC - 2 OHMS: 2040W RMS
Output Power @ 12.6 VDC - 4 OHMS: 1170W RMS
* Input Sensitivity: 250mV @ -9.78 dBm
* Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) 0.3%
* Signal / Noise Ratio: >95dB
* Damping Factor: 300
* Frequency Response (Full Range): 5Hz to 15KHz
* H.P.F (High Pass Filter): 5Hz to 50Hz (-12dB/Octave) Variable
* L.P.F (Low Pass Filter): 50Hz to 15KHz (-12dB/Octave) Variable
* Bass Boost: 0 to 10dB (50Hz)
* Input Impedance: 18K OHMS
* Protection System: Short into Output / Power Supply High/Low
* Minimum Supply Voltage: 10.5 VDC
* Maximum Supply Voltage: 16 VDC
* Idle Consumption: 1.70 Amp.
* Musical Maximum Consumption @ 12.6 VDC: 170 Amp.
* Sinusoidal Signal Maximum Consumption @ 12.6 VDC: 340 Amp.
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 229 x 65 x 288mm
* Weight: 3.11Kg