The HD line is a line of amps with one channel with frequency response from the sub bass to the middle acute.
The HD amplifier is a high performance product, innovative design and edges (front and back) in ABS, which provide more security at the installation time.
The HD amplifiers have RCA inputs (L and R) to seize all mixing from a song, directing to a single output.
* Number of Channels: 01
* Max Output Power @ 13.8 VDC - 1 OHM - 5997W RMS
* Max Output Power @ 13.8 VDC - 2 OHMS - 4000W RMS
* Max Output Power @ 13.8 VDC - 4 OHMS - 2398W RMS
* Max Output Power @ 12.6 VDC - 1 OHM - 5000W RMS
* Max Output Power @ 12.6 VDC - 2 OHMS - 3335W RMS
* Max Output Power @ 12.6 VDC - 4 OHMS - 2000W RMS
* Input Sensitivity: 250mV @ (-9.78 dBm)
* Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.3%
* Signal Noise / Ratio: >95dB
* Damping Factor: 400
* Frequency Response: 5Hz to 15KHz
* H.P.F (High Pass Filter): 5Hz to 50Hz (-12dB/Octave) Variable
* L.P.F (Low Pass Filter): 50Hz to 15KHz (-12dB/Octave) Variable
* Input Impedance: 18K OHMS
* Protection System: Short into Output / Power Supply High / Low
* Minimum Supply Voltage: 10.5 VDC
* Maximum Supply Voltage: 16 VDC
* idle Consumption: 2.0 Amp.
* Musical Maximum Consumption @ 12.6 VDC: 295 Amp.
* Sinusoidal Signal Maximum Consumption (1KHz) @ 12.6 VDC: 590 Amp.
* Dimensions: (LxAxP): 229 x 65 x 447mm
* Weight: 5.19Kg