The HD line is a line of amps with one channel with frequency response from the sub bass to the middle acute.
The HD amplifier is a high performance product, innovative design and edges (front and back) in ABS, which provide more security at the installation time.
The HD amplifiers have RCA inputs (L and R) to seize all mixing from a song, directing to a single output.
* Number of Channels: 01
Output Power: @ 13.8 VDC - 2 OHMS: 9595W RMS
Output Power: @ 13.8 VDC - 4 OHMS: 6305W RMS
Output Power: @ 13.8 VDC - 8 OHMS: 3646W RMS
Output Power: @ 12.6 VDC - 2 OHMS: 8000W RMS
Output Power: @ 12.6 VDC - 4 OHMS: 5256W RMS
Output Power: @ 12.6 VDC - 8 OHMS: 3040W RMS
* Input Sensitivity: 250mV @ (-9.78 dBm)
* Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.5%
* Signal Noise / Ratio: >90dB
* Damping Factor: 400
* Frequency Response: 5Hz to 15KHz
* H.P.F (High Pass Filter): 5Hz to 50Hz(-12dB/Octave) Variable
* L.P.F (Low Pass Filter): 50Hz to 15KHz(-12dB/Octave) Variable
* Input Impedance: 18k OHMS
* Protection System: Short into Output / Power Supply High / Low
* Minimum Supply Voltage: 10.5 VDC
* Maximum Supply Voltage: 16 VDC
* Idle Consumption: 4.25Amp.
* Musical Maximum Consumption: @ 12.6 VDC: 408 Amp.
* Sinusoidal Signal Maximum Consumption: (1KHz) @ 12.6 VDC: 817 Amp.
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 229 X 65 X 497mm
* Weight: 6.11kg