All you need is a pair of speakers and a wall outlet and you are all set to use your Android or iPhone music player as a home stereo system.
Additionally the unit can play directly from a standard PC USB Flash Drive direct from your home computer music collection with it's onboard controls.
And if that is not enough the unit can play directly from a Micro SD Card direct from your home computer music collection with it's onboard controls.
And wait there is more, yes there is an Aux 3.5 MM Stereo plug input which also works with your portable player outputs at low level.
Includes a full function mini- hand held remote control for added convenience.
* Product Line: Home.
* Includes United States Plug plus European Two Prong Plug
* Works with 110 to 220 Volts
* Operation Class: Class D.
* Number of Channels: 02.
* Max Output Power: @ 4 OHMS: 250W RMS (2 x 125W RMS) @ 8 OHMS: 148W RMS (2 x 74W RMS).
* Audio signal sources: MP3 player (USB / SD CARD), 3.5mm Stereo AUX IN P2, BLUETOOTH.
* Bluetooth Connection Specification: A2DP Media like Music Player Applications.
* Input Sensitivity: AUX IN Maximum output (vol = max) 320mV.
* Signal Noise/Ratio: 90dB.
* Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20KHz (-3dB).
* Input Impedance: AUX IN (P2): 1K OHMS.
* Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.1%.
* Protection System: Short into output / Thermal Protection.
* Idle Power Consumption: 30W.
* Maximum Power Consumption for Music: 2.13A (127V) 1.05A (220V).
* Sinusoidal Signal Maximum Consumption: 4.26A (127V) 2.10A (220V).
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 134 x 45 x 208mm.
* Amplifier Class D 250 watts RMS (2 channels 125W RMS)