The Impulse II is a small, attractive monitor for the working musician.
It utilizes two 4 1/2 inch speakers & a bi-morph high frequency driver to deliver full-range frequency response & will handle power up to 200 watts peak.
In answer to the requests of many musicians, the Impulse II has been designed as a 16 Ohm enclosure & is equipped w/a level control.
Input connections are made via two 1/4 inch phone jacks in parallel for daisy-chaining.
The enclosure is constructed of rugged, black propylene, has a metal grille & comes w/a specially designed stand adapter.
These features, coupled w/its small size, make the Impulse II an excellent choice for live monitor applications.
* Black molded propylene enclosure
* Two 4 1/2 inch speakers
* Piezo tweeter
* 100 Hz to 20 kHz
* 90 dB at 1W/1m
* 16 ohms
* 50 watts continuous, 100 watts program, 200 watts peak
* Built-in stand adapter
* Weight Unpacked: 7.00 lb(3.175 kg)
* Weight Packed: 9.00 lb(4.082 kg)
* Width Packed: 9.25-in(23.495 cm)
* Height Packed: 15-in(38.1 cm)
* Depth Packed: 10-in(25.4 cm)