IPR2T power amplifier, designed for years of reliable, flawless operation under rigorous use.
The groundbreaking IPR2 series utilizes an advanced design that allows Peavey engineers to dramatically reduce weight while increasing output power, reliability & thermal efficiency.
IPR2 Series amplifiers are designed w/a resonant switch-mode power supply & a high-speed class D topology that yields the highest audio resolution & efficiency available.
This revolutionary amplifier offers the sonic superiority & unsurpassed reliability for which Peavey is famous, in an extremely efficient & lightweight design.
Advanced technology & extensive protection circuitry allow operation w/greater efficiency into difficult loads & power conditions.
The DDTT (Distortion Detection Technique) circuitry ensures trouble-free operation into loads as low as 2 ohms.
DDT protects drivers & ensures that sonic integrity is maintained, even in extreme overload conditions.
The IPR2's high-efficiency design allows the amplifier to operate at very low temperatures, & does not require massive heat sinks to cool.
* 2900W RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
* 1780W RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
* 975W RMS x 1 at 8 ohms
* 2525W RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
* 1510W RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
* 890W RMS x 2 at 8 ohms
* 2 channel independent, fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers
* DDT protection
* Revolutionary IPR class D topology
* Detented input controls
* Combination XLR 1/4-in inputs
* 4 pole twist lock output connectors
* Ultra-light weight
* Individual signal pass 1/4-in jacks on each channel
* LED illuminated
* Standby, LED power present indication
* Weight Unpacked: 13.67 lb(6.2 kg)
* Weight Packed: 17.42 lb(7.9 kg)
* Width Packed: 21-in (53.34 cm)
* Height Packed: 21.2"(53.848 cm)
* Depth Packed: 6-in (15.24 cm)
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.