IPR2T power amplifier, designed for years of reliable, flawless operation under rigorous use.
The groundbreaking IPR2 series utilizes an advanced design that allows Peavey engineers to dramatically reduce weight while increasing output power, reliability & thermal efficiency.
IPR2 Series amplifiers are designed w/a resonant switch-mode power supply & a high-speed class D topology that yields the highest audio resolution & efficiency available.
This revolutionary amplifier offers the sonic superiority & unsurpassed reliability for which Peavey is famous, in an extremely efficient & lightweight design.
Advanced technology & extensive protection circuitry allow operation w/greater efficiency into difficult loads & power conditions.
The DDTT (Distortion Detection Technique) circuitry ensures trouble-free operation into loads as low as 2 ohms.
DDT protects drivers & ensures that sonic integrity is maintained, even in extreme overload conditions.
The IPR2's high-efficiency design allows the amplifier to operate at very low temperatures, & does not require massive heat sinks to cool.
As the name implies, the IPR2T 5000 & 7500 DSP all include advanced digital signal processing.
The DSP was designed to be incredibly effective, yet extremely easy to use.
Using unique & revolutionary advanced bass enhancement processes, the IPR2 DSP amplifiers dramatically improve the perceived level of bass in any system, using a fraction of the power that would be required w/any other power amplifier.
* 3750W RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
* 2020W RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
* 1250W RMS x 2 at 8 ohms
* 3850W RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
* 2400W RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
* 1330W RMS x 1 at 8 ohms
* Revolutionary IPR class D topology
* Detented input controls
* Combination XLR 1/4-in inputs
* Combination 1/4-in or 1/4-in 4 pole twist lock output connector
* DDTT protection
* Individual signal pass-thru 1/4-in jacks on each channel
* Light weight
* LED illuminated
* DSP-based Loudspeaker Management System
* 120 ms of delay per channel
* 4 bands of parametric equalization per channel
* Security lock
* Adjustable fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley Crossover
* Adjustable fourth-order high-pass filter each channel
* Setup wizard
* MAXX Bassr
* Horn EQ each channel
* Blue, backlit LCD screen
* Weight Unpacked: 14.57 lb(6.61 kg)
* Weight Packed: 18.39 lb(8.34 kg)
* Width Packed: 21-in (53.34 cm)
* Height Packed: 21.2"(53.848 cm)
* Depth Packed: 6-in (15.24 cm)