Out of the box, Compact, quiet, quick to set up, w/true, natural sound, the iRocker brings a pleasent surprise to all drummers.
Whether you need quiet practice, tracking quickly into software, or jamming along w/your iPod music library, the iRocker is an ideal choice.
Real Drum Feeling: iRocker features realistic, natural-feeling playing surfaces.
To reduce vibration feedback, we selected natural rubber drum & cymbal surfaces for the iRocker pads.
This five-piece kit gets you started on a dual-zone snare pad for two-sound compatibility.
You can dial in a snare drum sound in the center & a rim click, rimshot
INCREDIBLE SOUND: The iRocker features an internal collection of top-notch drum, cymbal, & percussion sounds that will blow you away.
You'll find the iRocker to be packed w/15 preset studio & live drums & cymbals, built-in digit reverb for superb ambience, The iRocker also has headphone & amplifier outputs so you can play quietly in phones or connect up & rock out.
It also features USB MIDI connection for expansive flexibility & connection to a wide range of sounds & controllers.
PRACTICE TOOLS: The iRocker has a metronome, an essential tool for keeping steady time whether you're practicing alone or w/a band.
* User selectable click, beep or even human voice.
* RUGGED HARDWARE: A drumset is only as strong as its weakest link.
The iRocker mounts on a heavy-duty aluminum rack.
* Intelligent iPod Ready Dock fits for ALL iPod/iPhones
* Kit Configuration: Kick Pedal, Snare, Hi-Hat, Hi-Hat pedal, Tom x3, Crash, Ride
* Drum Kit: 15 Presets
* Built-in adjustable digital Reverb for superb drum ambience
* Record output for recording your playing to iPhone or any recorder
* Controls: Drum Kits Selection x 5, Variation, Metronome, Volume, iPod Vol, REC output level, Tempo(40-220), Reverb ON/OFF
* Outputs: Master Output (RCA), Headphone(mini jack), Record Out (mini jack)
* Inputs: AUX (mini jack), USB (for Trigger-to-MIDI Interface)
* Power IN: DC12V adaptor (included)
(ipod not included)