With voltage-boost technology found in some electric-hybrid vehicles to achieve over 90% efficiency.
Class D digital technology to unleash more watts per cubic inch than most amps.
& an IX Series amp runs so cool you can stack multiple amps together for a professional-looking installation.
* Mono subwoofer amplifier
* 275 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (500 watts x 1 at 2 ohms)
* variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz at 24 dB per octave)
* variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
* fixed subsonic filter (24 dB at 25 Hz)
* wired remote bass level control w/20-foot cable
* Class D amp design w/boost-converter power supply for high efficiency
* CEA-2006 compliant
* balanced differential inputs w/signal-sensing Auto Turn-On
* preamp inputs & outputs
* 9-3/8-in W x 2-3/16-in H x 8-1/2-in D
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.