Professional over-ear, semi-open studio headphones are designed for professional applications such as mixing, mastering & playback
Availability: Out of stock
Classic Cans for precision listening, mixing & mastering
* The K240 Studio professional over-ear, semi-open studio headphones are designed for professional applications such as mixing, mastering & playback.
The advanced XXL transducers w/Varimotion diaphragms deliver a wide dynamic range, increased sensitivity & high sound levels.
The semi-open design provides a solid bass range & extremely clear highs.
The over-ear pads envelop the ears nicely making them extremely comfortable to wear.
* The K240 Studio features a professional mini XLR connector, allowing for quick replacement of the cable.
The 3 m cable included provides a convertible jack plug for easily connecting portable equipment.
* Over-ear design provides high wearing comfort for long working sessions
* Semi-open technology for solid bass & clear highs
* Patented Varimotion 30 mm XXL transducer for accurate signal transfer & great dynamic range
* Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
* Single sided cable for ease of use
* Headphone type: semi-open
* Audio Frequency bandwidth: 15 to 25000 Hz
* Sensitivity headphones: 104 dB SPL/V
Input Power: 200 mW
* Rated Impedance: 55 Ohms
* Earpads: -
* Detachable cable: yes
* Cable Length: 3 m
* Earpads Replaceable: yes
* Audio Interface:
* Type: Screw-on Jack Combo (1/4" & 1/8")
* Gender: Male
* Contacts: 3-pin
* Dimensions / Weight:
* Length: 110 mm
* Width: 190 mm
* Height: 200 mm
* Net Weight: 240 g