The sub-harmonic generator in the Kosmos processor enhances the sound of instruments by generating a copy of the signals in their bass range but shifted an octave lower.
Kosmos M places this circuitry in a phantom powered processor that can be connected in line between a dynamic microphone & the mix console.
The mic input on the Kosmos M is designed for high volume application so a pad is not required.
* Kosmos sub-harmonic generation technology
* XLR mic input
* Phantom power or 15 VDC input (option)
* Power supply not included.
* Weight Unpacked: 0.44 lb(0.2 kg)
* Weight Packed: 0.44 lb(0.2 kg)
* Width Packed: 6-in (15.24 cm)
* Height Packed: 9-in (22.86 cm)
* Depth Packed: 2.5-in (6.35 cm)