This powered subwoofer is the perfect complement to KRK ROKIT, VXT, or any other 4-in-8-in studio monitor.
The KRK10s is designed to extend the low-frequency performance of an existing monitor system so that the low-frequency portion of the mix can be properly engineered.
The KRK10s also feature a great looking cabinet that echoes the curved edges of the ROKIT & VXT monitors.
The front-firing bass port & KRK's trademark yellow glass-aramid composite woofer ensure accurate & powerful low-end punch.
A sturdy grill protects the woofer & adds to the sleek appearance of the unit.
A high-power amplifier & active crossovers provide smooth & accurate reproduction.
A New Standard in Low Frequency Monitoring.
For years, KRK subwoofers have been the choice for accurate low frequency monitoring in studios large & small.
Now, the KRK10s provides a new standard for even better performance & accuracy, raising the bar once again.
Whether you are mixing in a 2.1 or 5.1 surround environment or just looking to upgrade the low-frequency extension of your existing monitors, the KRK10s will provide the low frequency detail & accuracy that will help you to create a better mix.
Don't Be Square, Curves Ahead
* Our new subwoofer series has radically curved surfaces for a great look & amazing performance.
Finally there is a subwoofer that looks as cool as it sounds.
You can even remove the grill to show off that beefy trademark yellow woofer.
Let's Be Up Front
* Take a look at competitive subwoofer monitors & you'll find ports on the back of the cabinet.
These rear-firing ports tend to create bass coupling w/walls & corners over-amplifying low frequency information which in turn colors your mix.
The superior design of the KRK10s includes front-firing ports which are just the right shape to reduce port turbulence.
You'll appreciate the clean & accurate bass performance this approach delivers, even at high SPLs.
Feel the Bass
* You need to feel the bass & our proprietary signature yellow woofer delivers tight, clear low end response.
Our engineers & listening panel took the KRK10s speaker voicing to even more accurate levels.
What you hear is what you are intended to hear, coloration is not part of the spec.
This performance is brought to you by drivers that are custom-designed by our world-class studio monitor engineering team, for a clear, low-distortion performance.
You've Got Connections
* At KRK our focus is your mix.
But it doesn't stop at creating accurate monitors.
We live this stuff & appreciate the need for monitors that not only sound great but work easily w/your particular set up.
That's why you'll find plenty of input options w/your KRK10s, sure to accommodate any studio environment.
So if it's RCA, 1/4-inch (balanced/unbalanced) or XLR inputs you require, KRK10s has got you covered.
* w/a sweepable 50Hz - 130Hz low pass filter, your KRK10s provides flexible control for any monitoring system.
It's true that we think your KRK10s sounds best using KRK full range monitors in a system configuration.
However, the low pass filter provides great flexibility w/any full-range monitor setup.
Use the Features Designed for the Pros
* Professional engineers like the ability to hear how the sub is affecting the mix.
Plug in any standard latching 1/4-inch footswitch to bypass the KRK10s & send full range audio to your top monitors.
A ground lift feature helps tame pesky ground humm.
Bypass Footswitch control
* Your KRK subwoofer is equipped w/a bypass feature which allows you to defeat the sub & provide full range audio to your recording monitors.
You will need to use a standard 1/4-inch, mono, latching footswitch.
Any standard latching 1/4-inch mono footswitch (such as the Boss FS-5L) should be compatible.
New curved design & custom color matches KRK ROKIT & VXT monitors
* Protective Steel front Grill provides protection
* Power LED provides visual indication of unit's status
* Bypass footswitch allows for checking mixes w/and without subwoofer
* Integrated crossover matches any main speaker system
* Ground lift switch tames ground loops
* Radically Curved Front Baffle Design for Amazing Performance
* Front-firing port provides low frequency extension without boundary coupling
* User's manual provides clear setup instructions
* Scientifically designed front firing port reduces wall coupling & port turbulence
* Powerful bass reinforcement w/KRK's trademark yellow-cone glass-aramid woofer
* Configuration:Front loaded, vented subwoofer
* System type:Active Subwoofer
* Low-Frequency: 10-in glass aramid composite woofer
* Frequency Response: 34Hz - 50Hz to 130Hz Variable
* Max Peak SPL:113 dB
* Amplifier Class: Class A-B
* Power Output: 150 Watts Continuous at 1% THD+N at 100Hz
* SNR (signal to Noise Ratio):98dB
* Amplifier Distortion (THD+N): = 0.1% at -3dB of Max Power Output 20Hz - 200Hz
* Input Impedance (Ohms):10 k Ohms: Balanced or unbalanced
* Ground Lift: On / Off
* Low Pass Frequency:50Hz to 130Hz
* HPF bypass:with footswitch only
* Phase:0 or 180 degrees
* System Volume:-30dB to +6dB
* Input Connectors:
* Stereo RCA for left & right, Stereo balanced TRS for left & right, stereo balanced XLR for left & right
* LFE input:N/A
* Output Connectors:
* Stereo RCA for left & right, stereo balanced XLR for left & right
* AC Power Input: Selectable 110V-120V / 220V-240V
* Enclosure Construction: 15mm reinforced MDF
* Finish: black vinyl wrap
* Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
* Finish: black vinyl wrap
* Grille: Metal Mesh
* Dimensions (H x W x D):15-in (382mm) x 14-in (355mm) x 16.06-in (408mm)
* Weight: 39 Lbs.
* For improvement purposes, specifications & design are subject to change without notice.