Highly flexible eight-channel signal processor w/active input circuitry that accepts speaker-level inputs, of up to 400 watts per channel, from factory-installed source units or amplifiers.
It converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals that can then be directed to aftermarket processors and/or amplifiers.
This means users will enjoy maximum sound quality while maintaining the use of factory volume & steering wheel controls.
Designed for maximum flexibility, the LC8i is 30 Percent smaller than it’s predecessor & it is equipped w/an auxiliary input that allows the simple addition of secondary source units like iPods & satellite radio tuners.
By tapping the dash control knob, a user can switch back & forth between the main speaker-level inputs & the auxiliary input.
Additionally, the multi-function dash knob provides both volume control of the Auxiliary input & level adjustments for the subwoofer output.
* The LC8i uses proven OEM integration technology derived from AudioControl’s highly popular LC6i, LC7, DQL-8, & The Epicenter Plus signal processors.
The speaker-level inputs accept high wattage signals (up to 400 watts per channel), either full range or crossed over, & converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals.
Signals from factory radios w/built-in crossovers can be summed & combined internally to provide a full-range pre-amp signal.
Customers wanting to offer sound quality that is clearly better than OEM systems can also easily add one of AudioControl’s many crossovers or equalizers after the LC8i, providing even greater control over factory signals
* Eight input & output channels - will accept 400 watt signals …per channel
* Compact design - 30 Percent smaller chassis than original AudioControl LC8
* Auxiliary input for easy interfacing of iPods or other portable audio devices
* Multi-function dash control (included) allows for Source Selection, Auxiliary Input Volume plus Subwoofer Level Control
* Internal channel summing
* Selectable GTO Signal-sensing Turn-on Circuit