Lightwave is a powered DJ loudspeaker with dual LED arrays that beat and pulse to your music.
Lightwave is perfect for any festive situation where you want both terrific sound and brilliant, exciting party lighting.
It looks like a million and sounds like a monster stack, but amazingly, Lightwave is perfect where space, budget and setup complexity are major considerations.
Just think of all the small-to-medium-sized events where you want top-quality DJ/PA sound and celebratory lighting: backyard weddings, graduation parties, karaoke contests, pool parties, coffee house performances, recitals, reunions, anniversary observations and more.
In every one of these situations, large, expensive, complicated stacks of equipment and lighting are both inappropriate and unnecessary.
Lightwave fulfills all your requirements with one easily-transportable, easy-to-set up unit.
Lighting turns any situation into a party.
It gets people excited and gets them in the celebration mood.
When you add truly great sound to exciting lighting, you’ve got a memorable special occasion.
That’s what Lightwave does—it turns ordinary events into special occasions
Show It Off
Lightwave has a Demo Mode that automatically shows off its many lighting operations, all its different modes, so you can show off Lightwave’s amazing lightshow to anyone you want, at any time.
It has five customizable lighting modes—Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party—so you can choose the look and feel that is perfect for any situation.
* Built-in dual LED arrays provide brilliant light show
* Five customizable lighting modes: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party
* Brightness control lets you adjust or disable LEDs
* Custom Color Control—easily adjust the desired mix of Red, Green, and Blue lighting
* Adds powerful sound and visual flair to any DJ or other performance
* Ultra-portable form factor for clean, uncluttered setups
* Perfect for special events, house parties, karaoke where additional lighting would add clutter
* (1) XLR+1/4-inch combo, Stereo RCA and ?-inch inputs for DJ mixers, microphones or instruments
* Dual volume controls for input level balancing
* XLR Link Output for use with multiple speakers or subwoofers
* Rubberized feet with standard 36mm pole socket for stand mounting
* (3) 6 ½-inch woofers and 1-inch tweeter
* 200 watts of peak power, 100 watts continuous of Class D amplification
* Durable speaker cabinet resists bumps, scratches, dust, and stains
* Compact, lightweight cabinet is just 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1-in and 23 lbs.