M4 is a three-channel tabletop mixer designed for any DJ who needs maximum flexibility.
It features a replaceable crossfader w/reverse & slope controls, a 1/4-in microphone input w/EQ, & plenty of routing for phono & line level devices.
Where M4 really shines is its impressive input section.
Two switchable phono/line inputs plus four more dedicated line inputs give you a total of SIX inputs! Add Master & Record outputs, & steep three-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel, & you’ve a powerhouse package that’s ready to handle whatever the gig throws at you.
M4 has the inputs, controls, & features to turn what would be a problem for the average mixer into a simple plug-in.
Don’t get stuck without enough inputs at your next gig.
Upgrade to M4
* Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), four line (RCA), mic (1/4-in)
* Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), headphone (1/4-in stereo)
* Steep three-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel
* Microphone input w/EQ
* Six-segment LED display for monitoring signal strength
* Toggle for master & PFL metering
* Replaceable crossfader w/reverse & slope control