The M600-5 is a 600 watt marine grade all-in -one? amplifier featuring four full-range stereo channels & a dedicated mono subwoofer channel.
* Class A/B technology (4 channel)
* Class-D technology (sub channel)
* Remote Punch Level Control (sub channel) included
* RCA & high level input w/2/4/5 channel select
* 12 dB/Oct Butterworth crossovers
* On board Punch EQ control
* Separate Front, Rear & Sub gain control
* Real time output & power supply thermal sensing
* Cast aluminum heat sink
* 4 AWG power/ground connectors
* MOSFET power supply
* Over current & short circuit protection
* Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
* Muted turn on
* 1 Year Standard Warranty
The Prime M600-5 is a 600 Watt amplifier specifically designed for Marine & Motorsport applications through its 2-part epoxy coated Printed Circuit Board (PCB).
The four stereo channels feature Class-A/B topology & the dedicated subwoofer channel runs on high efficiency Class-D.
High level & low-level RCA inputs allow for flexibility & the on-board Punch EQ, built-in 12dB crossovers, & independent gain controls permit precise tuning.
Real time output & thermal sensing along w/current & short circuit protection protect the amplifier under adverse conditions.