A Merit Series Power Conditioner is the perfect low-cost AC power solution for any rack mount system.
Install an M-8x2 in to the top slot of your rack, & the eight switched outlets in the rear panel will power up & protect all your equipment up to a 15-amp load.
The M-8x2 is designed for applications where lights are not required.
You've got a rack for your effects, preamps, tuner...You're going to plug that into the wall?
One big spike & your rig is up in smoke.
Furman's standard level surge/spike protection defends your gear from the spikes & surges that are so common at gigs & practice spots.
w/Furman's standard level RFI/EMI filtration, you'll get a quieter tone without pops, crackles, & the local radio station coming out of your amp.
Can't track down where that noise is coming from? Your mix sounding flat?
With Furman's standard level RFI/EMI filtration you'll lower the noise floor caused by the dirty AC power coming into your console or DAW.
Furman's standard level surge & spike protection keeps your sensitive digital equipment from acting funny or burning up due to everyday spikes & surges.
w/a 15A capacity & nine total outlets, it's enough to power your whole home studio.
Bars, clubs & other event venues have some of the worst power out there - from air compressors turning on & off to light shows pulling current loads up & down,
the AC power can be a strain on the circuits in your rig.
Furman's standard level protection & filtration keeps the bad stuff out.
When you're out there gigging, you never know what kind of power you're going to get.
The wear & tear on mobile rigs eventually takes it toll - that's why it's smart to plug into Furman's standard level protection & RFI/EMI filtration.
It keeps your equipment safe & sounding clean.
Whether you're setting up a show at the local club or powering up the church band for their next service, make sure you give them power they can trust.
* Maximum Output Current: 15 amps
* Line Cord: 6 ft., captive, 14 AWG, w/3-conductor Edison plug
* Operating Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
* Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral
* Energy Dissipation: 170 joules
* Peak Impulse Current: 12,000 amps
* Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage: 130 VAC RMS
* Let Through Voltage ( at 125 amps, 8/20uS waveform) 400 volts
* Noise Attenuation: Transverse mode: Greater than 23dB, 200Khz to 10 Mhz
* Dimensions: 1.75-in H x 19-in W x 3.75-in D
* Weight: 4.9 lbs.
* Safety Agency Listing: cTUVus
* Warranty: Merit Series units are protected by a limited three year warranty covering defects in materials & workmanship.