A peerless combination of features and build quality for professionals.
The MC4000 is an exciting addition to Denon DJ s distinguished line of professional DJ products.
Featuring a sleek new design and inviting appearance, the MC4000 continues Denon DJ s reputation for innovative features, dependability, unrivaled sound quality and peerless value.
Control the Action
The MC4000 is a 2-deck Serato DJ controller for the professional entertainer wrapping in-demand audio manipulation tools in a robust steel chassis for rugged durability.
In addition to precision touch-activated jog wheels, performers get access to dedicated hot cue and sample pads for on-the-fly creativity.
Premium 2-Deck controller for Serato
* Includes Serato DJ Intro; user-upgradeable to Serato DJ
* Touch-activated jog wheels for accurate scratching and track cueing
* Dedicated Hot Cue and sample trigger pads with illuminated feedback
* Long-throw 100mm pitch faders
* Balanced Booth Outputs for local monitor speakers, with independent level control
* Spacious control layout for effortless, optimized workflow
* Dedicated EQ and FX controls on each channel
* (2) Balanced mic inputs with 2-band EQ, Ducking, and Echo effect
* RCA Aux input for external device mixing
* Balanced Main and Booth Outputs
* Pro-grade steel construction ensures long-term durability
* Compatible with Traktor 2 (via .tsi files), Algoriddim djay Pro and Virtual DJ 8
USB Audio / MIDI Interface * USB 2.0
* Sampling Rate: 44.1, 48 kHz (0 channels in, 4 channels out)
* Bit Depth: 24 bit * Frequency Response: * 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+1.0 dB) * Dynamic Range: * Digital-to-Analog Converter: > 112 dB (A-weighted)
* Total: > 105 dB (A-weighted) * Signal-to-Noise Ratio: * > 88 dB, A-weighted * Headroom: * Aux Input: > 17 dB
* Mic Input: > 20 dB
* Outputs: > 20 dB * THD+N: * < 0.01% (1 kHz at unity) * Channel Separation: * < -80 dB (1 kHz at unity) * Analog Input: * Microphone: -60 dBu (minimum), -40 dBu (unity)
* Aux: +17 dBV (maximum), 0 dBV (unity) * Analog Output: * Master (XLR): +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
* Master (RCA): +19 dBu (maximum), 0 dBu (unity)
* Booth: +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
* Headphone: > 100 mW at 40 O * Microphone Input: * Equivalent Input Noise: < -116 dBu (Rs = 150 O, DIN)
* Common Mode Rejection Ratio: > 75 dB * Microphone Effects: * Talkover: -20 dB attenuation, 40 ms attack time, 250 ms hold time, 100 ms release time
* Echo: 199 ms rate, -6 dB feedback, -8 to 0 dB range (-9 dB center)
* EQ: +15 dB high band (1 kHz cutoff), +15 dB low band (1 kHz cutoff) * Unit Size: * 19.9 (W) x 12.3 (D) x 2.7 (H) (Inches)
* 505 (W) x 312 (D) x 69 (H) (Millimeters) * Unit Weight: * 8.95 lbs
* 4.06 kg * Unit Weight with Carton: * 13.22 lbs 6.0 kg
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.