200 Programs chock-full of professional effects
100 User program banks so you can customize to your liking
Perfect for studios of all sizes, & musicians of all kinds
Up to three simultaneous effects for rich multi-effects
Pro-grade 18-bit A-to-D & D-to-A processing ensures quality
MIDI Input lets you change programs instantly from another source
The MicroVerb4 is designed to provide a wide variety of great-sounding, easy-to-use effects for small studios, engineers & performing musicians.
* The key to MicroVerb 4's power is in its simplicity.
It offers 200 programs that include everything from high-quality reverb, delay, chorus & flange to exciting multieffects & more.
* To customize your programs, two front panel knobs allow for quick, easy, user-storable edits, or use its MIDI inputs for control over program changes & modulation.
* You can then save your edited programs in the 100-space user program bank.
Even though it's affordable & easy to use, the MicroVerb 4 offers the superb audio quality that you should expect from every Alesis processor.
* 200 Programs chock-full of professional effects
* 100 User program banks so you can customize to your liking
* Perfect for studios of all sizes, & musicians of all kinds
* Up to three simultaneous effects for rich multi-effects
* Pro-grade 18-bit A-to-D & D-to-A processing ensures quality
* MIDI Input lets you change programs instantly from another source
* Digital Effects (reverb, delay, chorus, etc.)
* Rvrb; chrs; dly; flng; rtry; ptch
* Simultaneous Effects: 3
* Programmable Wet/Dry/Mix: Yes
* Compare/Bypass: N/Y
* Maximum Delay Time: 1,300 ms
* Maximum Pitch Shift Range (octaves):+/- 1 octave
* MIDI Real-Time Control: Yes
* Simultaneous MIDI Controls: 2
* Discrete Programming Channels: 2
* Overload Warning
* 4-seg LED
* Inputs: (2) 1/4-in
* Outputs: (2) 1/4-in