Mini-Jack to USB Recording Solution
Availability: Out of stock
//use fancybox to how nice pop-up
Need to easily connect line-level audio for mono recordings? Look no further than the Mini-2-USB.
The Mini-2-USB is a simple device which outputs studio quality, 16-bit, 44.1kHz digital audio from your device directly to your computer's USB port.
Just install the included Magix Music Maker SE software, plug in your device to your computer's USB port, & record your session in a snap!
- Connect any tape, mixer, or line-level audio device to USB for recording
- 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio output
- Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
- Plug & play connection for Mac & PC
- Length: 80 cm
- Compatible w/most Mac & Windows (32-bit) class-compliant drivers & software
- Magix Music Maker SE included