* The efficient Bluetooth hands-free kit that couldn't be easier to install and use.
* Make and receive calls from two telephones, find a name in your contacts, let a call go to voicemail, etc.
Tell it what you want and it obeys! The Parrot Minikit+ includes essential features that let you stay connected while you concentrate on the road.
Easy to use and with remarkable sound quality, it's both affordable and essential for keeping in touch! * Business or personal, it recognises your two telephones * The Parrot Minikit+ includes Parrot Dual Mode multipoint technology.
Connect to two Bluetooth telephones simultaneously and use one or the other naturally and smoothly! Worried you might get them mixed up? No chance! The Parrot Minikit+ uses different ringtones to notify you of calls so you know which telephone you're answering.
* Dual Mode (Multipoint): simultaneous connection of two Bluetooth telephones
* Number of contacts: 2,000 per phone, total of 20,000
* Language: one language per version
* Pairing: up to ten devices
* Battery: lithium-ion, maximum charging time of 3.5 hours
* Battery life: over 12 hours’ talk time, up to 6 months in Ultra Low Power Mode
* Automatic connection by pairing order
* Full duplex
* Built-in omnidirectional microphone
* Audio output via the vibrating panel
* Advanced Parrot NR3 noise reduction
* APA echo cancellation
* Voice menus for all menus
* Advanced voice recognition
* Text-to-Speech: speech synthesis of the names in the phonebook
* Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR
* Profiles supported: HFP (Hands Free Profile), OPP (Object Push Profile), PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile), A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
* Other profiles: SyncML, Synchro AT, Synchro Nokia
* Range: 10 metres
* Pairing: by PIN code “0 0 0 0-in
* Updates via USB port
* Green button: answer, call a contact from the phonebook, start voice recognition, confirm, dual call, private mode
* Red button: hang up, switch on/off, exit the menus, cancel
* Rotary button: access the menus, adjust the volume, send DTMF signals
* Parrot P6i @ 416 MHz
* Flash = 1 Gbits
* RAM = 128 Mbits
* 3 buttons, including 1 rotary button
* 2 LEDs: green LED and red LED *