* 7 Equalization Bands
* Extended Freq Response
* 3 Stereo RCA outputs
The MLQ-750 is a 7-band stereo equalizer/crossover specifically created for the
The MLQ-750 provides powerful features in a compact size:
* Seven equalization bands (50Hz, 125Hz, 315Hz, 2.2KHz, 6KHz & 16 KHz)
* Each frequency adjustable from -12 to + 12Db (-15 to +15dB for subwoofer
* Subwoofer output uses a built-in 18dB per octave electronic crossover fixed at
60Hz or 90Hz.
* Three stereo RCA outputs to drive front rear, & subwoofer audio amplifiers.
* An auxiliary stereo RCA input for use w/portable devices, such as an MP3
player or DVD player .
* Separate controls for master volume, subwoofer volume (sub level), front/rear
fader, & selection of main or auxiliary inputs.
* Extended frequency response from 20Hz to 30KHz w/exceptional 100dB
* Gold-plated RCA connectors to ensure the best audio signal output.
* ISO mounting holes & removable trim ring for custom installation
* Auxiliary Stereo RCA output for portable devices
* Equalizer Frequencies
50Hz, 125Hz, 315Hz, 750Hz, 2.2KHZ, 6KHz, 16KHZ
* Boost / cut: 12 dB
* S/N ratio: 100 dB
* Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50KHz (+/- 1 dB)
* Max Output Voltage: 7 Volts
* T.H.D: 0.005%
* Input Sensitivity: 50 mV - 3V
* Input Impedance: 20K Ohms
* Output Impedance: 2K Ohms
* St Separation: 82 dB / 1KHz
* Power Requirement: 11V - 15V (negative ground)
* Dimensions: 4 1/8" L X 7"W X 1" H