The MP13 is a small, simple, and inexpensive microphone pre amplifier for a variety of applications.
The unit has XLR and 1/4-in Outputs, XLR and 1/8-in Inputs, and a single Gain control with a Clip indicator.
Switchable Phantom Power is included for use with a condenser microphone.
The unit comes complete with a power adapter.
* INPUT: 1/8-in (3.5mm) and female XLR jack for signal input.
* OUTPUT: 1/4-in and male XLR jack for signal output.
May be connected to stereo headphones for personal monitoring.
* POWER: Sleeve positive barrel jack for connection to the AC power adapter.
* GAIN: Controls the amount of signal increase to the MP13.
* CLIP: LED for indicating circuit clipping.
Indicates distortion is possible.
* PHANTOM POWER: When pressed in, applies +24 volts of phantom powering to the XLR input.
* PWR: LED for indicating power is applied to the MP13.
* Small size
* Works with dynamic, Phantom and Heaset mics
* XLR and 3.5mm inputs
* XLR and 1/4-in outs
* Works with 9 to 15 Vdc
* Input Impedance: 10K Ohms balanced/unbalanced
* Max Input Level: +4dBV XLR balanced, +10dBV unbalanced
* Max Gain: XLR 60dB, 1/4-in 54dB
* Phase Shift: <10 deg.
20 Hz - 20 kHz
* EIN: -108dB max.
* THD: <.01%
* IMD (SMPTE): < .01%
* CMRR: >80 dB
* Phantom Power: +24 Volts, 6 mA
* Power: 12-15VDC
* Size: 3.4-in X 4.2-in X 1.4-in
* Weight: 1 lbs (.45 kg) *