Mini Mix 2 is small four-channel mixer with individual volume controls, and a headphone / line output.
The unit has one XLR input along with an 1/8” input and 3 sets of stereo RCA inputs.
It has enough gain and output level to connect to a power amplifier, with either RCA or 1/8” jacks.
The MX51s is powered by an included ROLLS PS27 12 VDC adapter.
MX51s 1 Mini-Mix 2
* For mixing a microphone XLR input with up to three RCA input signals
* Four channels total
* Line / Headphone output level
* ROLLS PS27 AC adapter included
* Stereo RCA Line-Level Output
* Input Impedance: 10K Ohms unbalanced each jack
* CH 1 Gain: 32 dB XLR jack (highest gain)
* Phantom Power: for CH 1 microphone XLR
* Ch2 Gain: 26 dB 1/8-in and RCA
* Ch 3 and 4 Gain: 26 dB each RCA
* Output: 1/8-in stereo and stereo RCA
* S/N Ratio: >90 dB
* THD: <.008%
* IMD(SMPTE): <.008%
* Power: ROLLS PS27 12 VDC adapter
* Size: 3-in x 5-in x 1.25-in (8 x 13 x 3.2 cm)
* Weight: 1 lbs.
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.