MB Quart marine and powersports certified high end 8 inch Wake Tower Coincident Mounted Compression Horns featuring UHS (ultra-high sensitivity) Technology and Wavelength Transparent Acoustic Lenses with a polypropylene cone.
Packaged as single units (Black) Illuminated
* Certifications: IPX67, Conformal Coated, UVA Certified, CEA426B
* RMS Power Handling (CEA426B): 90 watts
* Peak Power Handling (CEA426B): 180 watts
* Impedance: 4 Ohms
* Frequency Response +/- 10dB: 20 Hz - 24kHz
* Frequency Response +/- 3dB: 48Hz - 27kHz
* Sensitivity (1 watt/1 meter): 92 dB
Mounting Diameter / Cut Out: 7-in (180mm)
* Outside Diameter: 8.46-in (215mm)
* Mounting Depth/Chassis Depth: 3.7-in (95mm)
* Mounting Height with Grill & Gasket: 1.13-in (28.9mm)
* Weight (w/ grills): 3.11 lbs (1.36kg)
* Tower Length: 11.2-in (286mm)
* Hang Height: 9.035-in (229.5mm)
* Height: 8.4-in (215mm)
* Width: 8.4-in (215mm)
* Certifications: IPX67, UVA Certified, CEA426B
* Product Dimensions: 12 X 10.25 X 15.69 in (30 x 26 x 39.6 cm)
* Product Weight: 8.1 lbs (3.6 kg)
* Marine Grade Protection: LIFE SHIELD
Protected for water and dirt.
UV protected against sun fade.
* Tweeter Dome Material: 1 Inch Pure Titanium Compression Diaphram
Very smooth musical response, with very high output with minimal required amplifier power
* Compression Horn:
Coincident Mounted Compression Horn
Overall volume is improved as much as +5dB over conventional speakers, Wavelength Transparent Acoustic Lens improves midrange frequencies through the cone
* Surround: Natural Butyl Rubber
Remains musical in all weather.
Does not stiffen in cold.
* Cone: 8 inch Composite Poly Cone
Water resistant composite polypropylene cone with temperature stable Butyl rubber surround mounted on a lightweight composite frame
* Voice Coil Former: High Temperature Voice Coil and Former
Voice coil is high temperature copper, wound on a Kapton former which allows the voice coil to handle more power while remaining light in weight.
* Spider: Water resistant spider
Woven fiber composite spider to stabilize the cone and voice coil in all musical situations.
* Cooling System: Front and Rear Venting
Air passes through the spider and back plate to exchange air over the voice coil.
* Crossover Type: 12dB Butterworth
Smooth transition from high to lower frequencies remain musicial and not harsh or distorted
* Frame: Composite ABS and glass fiber frame
Composites add strenth to the frame without adding distortions or harmonics that can affect the tonal quality of the speaker
* Motor: High Energy Y30 Motor assembly
High energy strontium ferrite magnet for higher output with minimal amplifier power
* Grills: Composite
UV treated against sun fade and waterproof
* Marine Certified: YES
Longer life against harsh conditions.
Protected against sun fade with UVA paint coating.
Conformal coated crossover components protect against fresh and salt water spray as well as dust and sand.
* IPX67: YES
Tested to the highest Marine and Motorsports standards for resisting the elements
* Tweeter Material: Titanium Dome Tweeter
Very smooth musical response, high output with minimal required amplifier power
* Marine Certified Crossover: Marine Certified Crossover
Conformal Coated, Butterworth 12dB per octave crossover with PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) tweeter protection
* Illumination: YES
Limitless color choices with color on, off, strobe and programmed ?olight shows-in possible.
Optional N1-RC required for control
of lighting systems and to sync multiple illuminated speakers.
Pre-programmed demo mode included on all lighted systems.
* Enclosure: Injection Molded Enclosure
Heavy duty ABS cast enclosure provides strength and improved bass response with increased volume while remaining very light weight
* Mounting System: Steel Reinforced