A high-end sound, marine certified premium 8-in coaxial tower enclosure and speaker for boats, off-road vehicles or project vehicles audio installation needs.
The enclosure is sealed against the elements and features internal steel reinforcement for strength.
The speaker features water resistant components to the IPX67 standard, including midrange cones, titanium tweeters and rust resistant internal connectors.
"L" indicates Illumination and can be controlled by the optional N1-RC Wireless RF LED light remote control.
One remote will control all "L" speakers.
(sold as individual units)
* Certifications: IPX67, Conformal Coated, UVA Certified, CEA426B
* RMS Power Handling (CEA426B): 70 watts
* Peak Power Handling (CEA426B): 140 watts
* Impedance: 4 Ohms
* Frequency Response +/- 10dB: 25-22kHz
* Frequency Response +/- 3dB: 55-20kHz
* Sensitivity (1 watt/1 meter): 92dB
* Tower Length: 11.2-in (286mm)
* Hang Height: 9.035-in (229.5mm)
* Height: 8.4-in (215mm)
* Width: 8.4-in (215mm)
* Weight: 4.9lbs (2.22kg)
* Marine Certified: Longer life against harsh conditions.
Protected against sun fade with UVA paint coating.
Conformal coated crossover components protect against fresh and salt water spray as well as dust and sand
* IPX67: Tested to the highest Marine and Motorsports standards for resisting the elements
* 1-in Pure Titanium Dome Tweeter: Very smooth musical response, high output with minimal required amplifier power
* Water resistant spider: Woven red aramid fiber composite spider to stabilize the cone and voice coil in all musical situations.
Armid fibers do not degrade over time and are not susceptible to temperature swings
* 8-in Composite Poly Midrange: UVA Protected, water resistant composite polypropylene cone with temperature stable Butyl rubber surround mounted on a lightweight composite frame
* High Temperature Voice Coil and Former: Voice coil is high temperature copper, wound on a Kapton former which allows the voice coil to handle more power while remaining light in weight
* High Energy Y30 Motor assembly: High energy strontium ferrite magnet for higher output with minimal amplifier power
* Marine Certified Crossover: Conformal Coated, Butterworth 12dB per octave crossover with PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) tweeter protection
* Injection Molded Enclosure: Heavy duty ABS cast enclosure provides strength and improved bass response with increased volume while remaining very light weights
* Steel Reinforced: The mounting system between the pipe mount and the tower enclosure has an internal steel mounting plate for additional strength
* Centering Ring: Centering ring allows the speakers to tip left/right when mounted to an arced mount
* Powder coated Die Cast Mounts: Mounting hardware are Die Cast for strength and powder coated to resisted outdoor elements of sun, spray and dust
* Flexible Mounting: Eleven mounting hardware options from 1.5-in to 2.75-in included
* Illumination: Limitless color choices with color on, off, strobe and programmed ?olight shows-in possible.
Optional N1-RC required for control of lighting systems and to sync multiple illuminated speakers.
Pre-programmed demo mode included on all lighted systems
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.