The Punch P300X2 is a 2-channel stereo amplifier capable of producing 150 Watts into each channel at 2-Ohms.
The P300X2 amplifier is great w/full-range or component systems & can be bridged for use w/smaller subwoofers.
* High level input capable w/Auto Turn-On circuit
* RCA pass-thru outputs
* Features C.L.E.A.N.
* Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
* 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
* On-board Punch EQ w/+18dB boost at 45Hz.
* Muted turn on
* Stealth top mounted control panel
* Cast aluminum heatsink
* Short circuit protection
* Over current protection
* 1 Year Standard Warranty
* Remote Clip LED
* Auto Turn-On
The P300X2 is a solid choice if you're looking to drive a pair of coaxial speakers, component speakers, or a single subwoofer.
The amplifier can also be run in stereo/mono mode simultaneously when using passive crossovers (not supplied) on all speakers.
w/proven PUNCH technology, the P300X2 delivers real Rockford Fosgate power from a small design.