The Punch P400X1 is a mono amplifier capable of producing 400 Watts into a 2-Ohm load & is designed for medium to high-powered subwoofer applications.
You can also use the P400X1 for multi-speaker center channel applications.
* High level input capable w/Auto Turn-On circuit
* RCA pass-thru outputs
* Features C.L.E.A.N.
* Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
* 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
* On-board Punch EQ w/+18dB boost at 45Hz.
* Muted turn on
* Stealth top mounted control panel
* Cast aluminum heatsink
* Short circuit protection
* Over current protection
* 1 Year Standard Warranty
The Punch P400X1 mono amplifier is specifically designed for medium to high-powered subwoofer applications.
It's variable crossover & built-in Punch EQ allow for precise tuning of Bass frequencies, & its 2-Ohm mono stability is perfect for running up to four 4-Ohm DVC subwoofers.
You can also add-on the PLC2 Remote Punch Level Control to control equalization.