* Easily convert your vinyl records and audio to your computer via a simple USB connection.
* Stereo Headphone output with dedicated level control
* Works with your PC or Mac computer
* Compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
* Inbuilt pre-amplifier - No amplifier necessary
* Powered by USB, no additional power required
* It fits easily into any workspace and has all the necessary parts in one piece, not requiring complex connections to separate devices.
* One short RCA Cable, One short USB cable, Software Disc, & One Earphone
* Dimensions: 3.14-in x 2.16-in x 0.98-in
* Sold as: Unit
* Weight: 0.65 lbs.
This little turntable is actually an analog-to-digital converter.
It also functions as a headphone amplifier with volume control.
It takes a set of stereo RCA inputs from an analog source, like your turntable, and converts those waveforms to a digital signal which is transferred to your computer via an included USB cable.
The included software, Audacity, allows you to record this music and save it as an MP3, WAV, or other file format for archiving.
Or, you can transfer this to your iPod or other MP3 player, and listen to your favorite vinyl hits with all of the conveniences that modern technology has to offer.
No preamp necessary - just plug right in.