* Heavy Duty MDF Construction w/Reinforced Corners
* 10-in x18-in Super Horn Midrange/Tweeter
* 1-in Titanium Compression Driver Loaded in Horn
* 12-in Subwoofer 2-in Kapton VC
* Non-Press Paper Cone w/Cloth Edge
* Woofer Magnet Weight: 75 oz
* Compression Tweeter Magnet Weight: 20 oz
* Ported Enclosure for Added Bass Response
* Heavy Duty Handles for Easy Portability
* Dual Speakon & Dual 1/4-in Jacks
* Binding Post Terminals
* Built In Crossover Network 3KHz
* Power Handling: 300 Watts RMS/600 Watts Peak
* Frequency Response: 40-20K HZ
* Sensitivity (1w/1m): 101 dB
* Impedance: 8 Ohms
* Dimensions: 25.6-in W x 17.3-in H x 13-in D
* Weight: 37.5 lbs
* Sold as: Unit
* Weight: 39 lbs.
The Pyle Pro PASC12 speaker cabinet is loaded with Genuine Pyle Drivers, so you know this loudspeaker system has been assembled with the highest quality components.
This speaker features Heavy Duty MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) construction with reinforced corners, Heavy Duty handles, and a carpeted enclosure, giving it the ability to withstand years of use and abuse, whether it be at live stage gigs, private parties, traveling DJ events, etc.
The PASC12 features one 12-in Pyle Premium Woofer, one 10-in x 18-in Horn, and can handle up to 600 Watts.
A ported bass reflex enclosure design creates a full and vibrant sounding speaker system.
The 12-in Woofer features a 75 oz.
magnet and a 2-in Kapton Voice Coil, for excellent signal response.
The 1-in Titanium Compression driver has been constructed with a 20 oz.
If you are looking to put together a professional PA system at an affordable price, make Pyle Pro a top choice.
Pyle has been in business for over 35 years, and their manufacturing experience and expertise is easy to see - and hear.