Featuring rugged construction and packed tightly with pure lead plates, the non-spillable AGM design ODYSSEY battery protects against the shock and vibration that can quickly destroy other batteries.
And the pure lead plates mean 2 times the overall power and 3 times the life of conventional batteries, up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge!
* MODEL: 31-PC2150
* Made In: U.S.A.
* Voltage: 12 Volt
* Capacity: 100 Ah
* Dimensions L x W x H (in) 13.00 X 6.80 X 9.41
* Metric Dimensions L x W x H (mm) 330.2 X 172.7 x 239.0
* Type: AGM
* Battery Size: Group 31
* Length: 13-in
* Width: 6.8-in
* Height: 9.41-in
* Cold Cranking Amps: 1150 CCA
* Shipping Weight: 82.25Lbs
* Warranty: 4 Year (Warranty Info)
* Additional Specs: * 1150 CCA, 1370 MCA, 1370 HCA
* 2150 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
* 200 Minute Reserve Capacity
* Cycle life @ 77 Degrees F 400 at 100% DOD
* -40 Degrees F to 140 Degrees F Temperature Range
* Catalogue number 0790-2020
Made in the USA:
* Superior craftmanship; rigorously tested; high-quality parts.
* Better warranty
* 4 Year BCI Sized Engine Starting Applications.
* Longer service life
* With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
* Longer cycle life
* 70% longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries - up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge - high stable voltage for longer periods of time.
* Longer shelf life
* Can be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without the need for recharging up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first.
* Faster recharge
* The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market - capable of 100% recharge in 4 - 6 hours.
* 2 Batteries in 1
* The characteristics of two separate batteries are combined in one box.
It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
* Superior cranking
* The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as -40 Degrees C (-40 Degrees F).
* Mounting flexibility
* Non-spillable design - can be mounted on any side in any position except inverted.
* Vibration resistance
* Design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration - a common cause of premature battery failure.
* Extreme temperature tolerance
* Operating temperatures from -40 Degrees C (-40 Degrees F) to 45 Degrees C (113 Degrees F), for models without a metal jacket and from -40 Degrees C (-40 Degrees F) to 80 Degrees C (176 Degrees F) for models with a metal jacket.
* Totally maintenance free
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.