* Built-in Acoustic Pop Filter
* Ultra-Wide Frequency Response
* High Signal Output for Vocals & Singing
* Rugged Construction & Steel Mesh Grill
* Integrated Low Noise Circuitry
* ON/OFF Switch for Stage Control
* Includes: 15' ft.
XLR to 1/4-in Audio Connection Cable
* Perfect for Stage Performances or In-Studio Use
* Mic Element/Type: Dynamic
* Pickup/Polar Pattern: Uni-Directional
* Mic Body Material: Zinc Alloy Metal
* Frequency Response: 50Hz-15KHz
* 600 Ohm Output Impedance (+/-)30%
* Microphone Sensitivity: -54db (+/-)3db(0dB=1V/Pa @ 1KHz)
* Microphone Dimensions: 2.03-in x 7.68-in
* Sold as: Unit
* Weight: 2 lbs.
The PDMIK2 is a professional moving coil dynamic handheld microphone.
Translation: it makes your voice sound great, thanks to the unidirectional element.
The durable zinc alloy metal construction means this mic is great for everyday use.
Sounds great in the studio or on the stage.
Includes a 16 foot XLR (F) - 1/4-in (M) microphone cable.