* Dual Channel (A/B) Power Amplifier
* 3000 Watt Maximum Power Output
* Integrated Digital SMT Technology
* Stereo & Bridge Mode Configurable
* Built-in Variable Speed Cooling Fan
* Dual Balanced XLR Input Connector Jacks
* Dual 1/4-in Input Connector Jacks
* Amp Limiter & Ground/Lift Switches
* Dual Channel (A/B) SpeakON Connector Output Jacks
* Single (Mono-Bridge) SpeakON Connector Output Jack
* Speaker Terminal Binding Post / Banana Plug (A/B) Connector Output Jacks
* Front Facing Control Center & Digital LCD Display
* LED Indicator Lights - Protect, Clip, Signal Level
* Independent Channel Rotary Knob Volume Controls
* Loaded Select Button Switch: 4 Ohm/8 Ohm
* Built-in Over-Current, Overheat & Cut-Wave Protection
* Soft Start Limiter & DC Protect
* High Performance Ring Transformer
* Heavy Duty Aluminum Heatsink
* Includes AC Power Cable
* Maximum Power Output: 3000 Watt
* 1500 Watt x 2 @ 2 Ohm
* 750 Watt x 2 @ 4 Ohm
* 375 Watt x 2 @ 8 Ohm
* S/N Ratio: >90dB (Full Power @ 4 Ohms )
* Crosstalk: >80dB (Full Power @ 4 Ohms )
* Damping Factor: >350 (1kHz @ 4 Ohms )
* Idle Current Draw: 0.5A, 120V
* LED Indicator Level Range: -30dB, -20dB, to -10dB
* Power Supply: 110-220V, 50/60Hz
* Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.9-in x 13.7-in x 3.5-in
* Sold as: Unit
* Weight: 20.54 lbs.
This rack-mountable amp has power - 3000 watts max This two channel amp is perfect for powering large speakers or a large set of speakers.
The high performance ring transformer provides non-stop power that's clean and distortion-free The built-in cool blue LCD display shows power, levels, and internal temperature - so you'll always know the state of your equipment.
Dual output level controls give you full control of the sound.
Operate in stereo, or use bridged mode for even more power.
A ground lift switch eliminates unwanted humming and distortion.
With great power comes great responsibility - so this amp's equipped with a bunch of safety features.
A soft-start limited prevents equipment blowout.
The heavy duty fan cooled aluminum heatsink keeps your equipment from overheating.
And LED indicator lights notify you if something's wrong.
Runs on 110V 220vAC.