* Dual Channel (A/B) Power Amplifier
* 5000 Watt Maximum Power Output
* Integrated Digital SMT Technology
* Stereo & Bridge Mode Configurable
* Built-in Variable Speed Cooling Fan
* Dual Balanced XLR Input Connector Jacks
* Dual 1/4-in Input Connector Jacks
* Amp Limiter & Ground/Lift Switches
* Dual Channel (A/B) SpeakON Connector Output Jacks
* Single (Mono-Bridge) SpeakON Connector Output Jack
* Speaker Terminal Binding Post / Banana Plug (A/B) Connector Output Jacks
* Front Facing Control Center & Digital LCD Display
* LED Indicator Lights - Protect, Clip, Signal Level
* Independent Channel Rotary Knob Volume Controls
* Loaded Select Button Switch: 4 Ohm/8 Ohm
* Built-in Over-Current, Overheat & Cut-Wave Protection
* Soft Start Limiter & DC Protect
* High Performance Ring Transformer
* Heavy Duty Aluminum Heatsink
* Includes AC Power Cable
* Maximum Power Output: 5000 Watt
* 2500 Watt x 2 @ 2 Ohm
* 1250 Watt x 2 @ 4 Ohm
* 625 Watt x 2 @ 8 Ohm
* S/N Ratio: >100dB (Full Power @ 4 Ohms )
* Crosstalk: >80dB (Full Power @ 4 Ohms )
* Damping Factor: >350 (1kHz @ 4 Ohms )
* Idle Current Draw: 0.5A, 120V
* LED Indicator Level Range: -30dB, -20dB, to -10dB
* Power Supply: 110-220V, 50/60Hz
* Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.9-in x 13.7-in x 3.5-in
* Sold as: Unit
* Weight: 25.42 lbs.
This rack-mountable amp has power - 5000 watts max This two channel amp is perfect for powering large speakers or a large set of speakers.
The high performance ring transformer provides non-stop power that's clean and distortion-free.
The built-in cool blue LCD display shows power, levels, and internal temperature - so you'll always know the state of your equipment.
Dual output level controls give you full control of the sound.
Operate in stereo, or use bridged mode for even more power.
A ground lift switch eliminates unwanted humming and distortion.
With great power comes great responsibility - so this amp's equipped with a bunch of safety features.
A soft-start limited prevents equipment blowout.
The heavy duty fan cooled aluminum heatsink keeps your equipment from overheating.
And LED indicator lights notify you if something's wrong.
Runs on 110V 220v AC.