* 250 Watts x 4 Output
* 500 Watts x 2 Bridged Output ( 250W x 2 + 500W x 1)
* Dual Variable Hi/Lo Electronic Crossover Network
* Dual Switchable Bass Boost
* Dual MOSFET PWM Power Supplies
* Dual Variable Input Level (Gain) Control
* Thermal / Overload / Short Circuit Protection
* Power And Protection LED Indicators
* Low Level Inputs
* RCA Inputs And Outputs
* Slim Size Amplifier Design For Easy Installation
* 2x10 Amp Maxi Type Fuse
* Dimensions: 10.63'W x1.42'H x 13'L
* Sold as: Unit
* Weight: 9.35 lbs.
The Pyle Chopper series has been specially designed from the bottom up to provide quality sound in a sturdy form factor.
You'll be blasting your tunes and rocking the block with these amps.
The PLA4120 is a four-channel, 1000-watt bridgeable power amplifier.
It's equipped with everything you've come to expect from quality car amplifiers - dual switchable bass boost, dual variable gain control, and a dual configurable electronic crossover network.
The RCA ports are gold-plated for eliminating signal loss.
A subsonic filter allows low-end interference to be cut, so your speakers will always be delivered the highest quality audio.
The dual MOSFET pulse width modulation power supplies allow for a clean, distortion-free signal to your speakers.
To keep both your car and the amplifier safe, this model is equipped with thermal, overload, and short circuit protection.
And this amp's slim size makes installation a breeze - you'll have no trouble finding a spot for this powerful little device.
So chop up your tunes and play them for the world with the Pyle Chopper.