* 2 x 300 Watts + 1 x 800 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms
* 2 x 600 Watts + 1 x 1600 Watts MAX @ 4 Ohms
* 2 x 450 Watts + 1 x 1200 Watts RMS @ 2 Ohms
* 2 x 1200 Watts + 1 x 2000 Watts MAX @ 2 Ohms
* High Glossy Black Brushed accents Heat Sink
* New Compact Design Based on Class-D Technology
* Double Sided SMT Circuit Board
* 2 Ohms Stereo Stable
* LPF Variable Crossover : 30Hz-200Hz 24dB/Oct
* HPF Variable Crossover : 50Hz-180Hz 12dB/Oct
* Variable Bass Boost Frequency : 40Hz-100Hz dB(Variable)
* Variable Bass Boost: 0-18dB
* Phase Adjustable : 0 Degrees - 180 Degrees
* Dash Mount Remote Subwoofer Control
* Nickel Plated Low Level RCA Input
* Power Protection LED Indicators
* Advanced Protection Circuitry
* Soft Turn On/Off
* Frequency Response : 10 - 40K Hz
* S/N Ratio > 95 dB
* Fuse : 25A x 2
* Dimension : 8.78-in (L) x 7.40-in (W) x 1.99-in (H)
* Sold as: Unit
* Weight: 6.16 lbs.
Witness the newest addition to Pyle's ever-growing lineup of powerful, efficient class-D amplifiers: the Blade series.
The PLBA330FRD packs up to 4400 watts of power on 3 channels all in a compact package.
Form and function meet at the sleek high glossy black brushed accents and the modern heatsink design that looks great and keeps your amplifier's temperature regulated.
Tweak your sound to your specifications using the low and high pass crossover controls.
Pump up the bass with the variable bass boost, which can be controlled remotely using the included dash-mountable bass boost module.
Nickel plated RCA inputs keep your sound distortion free.
And advanced protection circuitry prevents damage due to power spikes and short-circuiting.