* Blue Injection Molded Cone
* Non-Fatiguing Big Rubber Suspension
* Blue Chrome-Plated Steel Basket
* Bumped Vented Extended Pole Piece
* Silver Plated Terminal
* Flat Progressive Spider
* New Wave-Like Rubber Gasket
* Rubber Magnet Boot
* 2.5-in High Temperature Dual Kapton Voice Coil
* Magnet Weight: 80 oz
* 1500 Watt Max Power Handling
* Impedance: 4 Ohm (Per Coil)
* Fs: 30, Qms: 5.0, Qes: 0.91, Qts: 0.70, Vas (Cu ft)5.100
* SPL: 86dB
* Overall Diameter: 15.8-in
* Mounting Depth: 6.84-in
* Sold as: Unit
* Weight: 18.7 lbs.
Pyle's Blue Wave series speakers don't just sound great - they look great, too.
Feast your eyes upon the azure curves of Pyle's Blue Wave series and you'll agree.
The PLBW124 is a 15' booming 1500 watt subwoofer designed with the bass lover in mind.
This subwoofer will make your music growl in your vehicle or at home, in any type of enclosure: sealed, vented, or open-air.
The blue injected molded cone looks great - and thanks to an 80 oz.
magnet, non-fatiguing big rubber suspension, and a rubber magnet boot, it sounds great too.
The flat progressive spider design improves the speaker's mechanical stability - increasing the life of your speaker and keeping your sound clearer over time.
Connect using the silver plated terminals for a distortion-free sound.