The Classic Series from Furman brings together superior protection & outstanding performance in a sturdy, rack-mountable design.
The Classic Series features Furman’s revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), & Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS).
Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, one of the world's most advanced & comprehensive transient voltage surge suppressors.
Maximum Output Current: 15 amps
* Line Cord: Captive 3/14 AWG, 10 ft.
black cord w/NEMA 15 plug
* Pull-out Lights: Two multi-LED, dimmable lamps
* BNC Socket w/Switch: Rear rack lamp, 12VAC 500MA maxx (lamp not included)
* Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC
* Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
* Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak at 3,000 Amps
* Response Time: 1 nanosecond
* Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
* Noise Attenuation: 10 dB at 10 kHz, 40 dB at 100 kHz, 50 dB at 500 kHz
* Dimensions: 19-in W x 10.5-in D x 1.75-in H
* Weight: 12 lbs.
* Power Consumption: 12 watts
* Safety Listing: cTUVus
You've got a rack for your effects, preamps, tuner...You're going to plug that into the wall? One big spike & your rig is up in smoke.
Furman's advanced Series Multi-Stage Protection defends your gear from the spikes & surges that are so common at gigs & practice spots.
w/Furman's advanced Linear Filtering Technology, you'll get a quieter tone without pops, crackles, & the local radio station coming out of your amp.
Can't track down where that noise is coming from? Your mix sounding flat? w/Furman's advanced Linear Filtering Technology you'll lower the noise floor caused by the dirty AC power coming into your console or DAW.
Furman's advanced advanced Series Multi-Stage Protection keeps your sensitive digital equipment from acting funny or burning up due to everyday spikes & surges.
w/a 15A capacity & eleven total outlets, it's enough to power your whole home studio.
Bars, clubs & other event venues have some of the worst power out there - from air compressors turning on & off to light shows pulling current loads up & down, the AC power can be a strain on the circuits in your rig.
Furman's advanced Series Multi-Stage Protection & LiFT keeps the bad stuff out & the dual pull-out front panel lights let you discreetly see your board & gear without distracting from the show on the dance floor.
When you're out there gigging, you never know what kind of power you're going to get.
The wear & tear on mobile rigs eventually takes it toll - that's why it's smart to plug into Furman's advanced Linear Filtering Technology.
It keeps your equipment safe & sounding clean.
Whether you're setting up a show at the local club or powering up the church band for their next service, make sure you give them power they can trust.
* Surge Protection
* Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
* Noise Filtration
* LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
* Voltage Protection
* Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities & safely powers down itself & connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
* Pull-out Lights
* Dual smooth track retractable LED lights illuminate equipment in your rack.
* Diagnostic Lights
* LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
* Voltmeter / Ammeter
* Large digital voltmeter / ammeter, w/discrete dimmer button, displays line voltage & true RMS current draw.
* Isolated Banks
* Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference & noise contamination.
* Wall Wart Spacing
* Three widely spaced outlets accommodate bulky AC power transformers.
* 15 AMP Rating
* 15 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
* Nine Total Outlets
* Nine total outlets (8 rear panel outlets & one front panel convenience outlet).
* BNC Lamp Connector
* Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination.