Professional Digital Non Contact Laser Tachometer W/ LCD Display, 99,999 RPM Range, & Carrying Case
Availability: Out of stock
* 5 digit LCD display
* Range of 2.5 - 99,999 RPM
* Measures at a distance of up to 3.5 ft
* Resolution: 0-1000 RPM/0.1RPM; 1,000-9,999 RPM/2.5 RPM; >10,000 RPM (+/-0.025%+1dgt)
* Automatic Range selection
* Laser Output Power: <1mW class II
* Sampling Time: 1.0 seconds (over 60 RPM)
* Memory: Last value, Max Value, Min.
* Time base: Quartz crystal;
* Circuit: Exclusive one-chip LSI circuit;
* Battery: 4 X 1.5V AA (Not included)
* Case, reflection tape and manual are included
* Sold as: Unit
* Weight: 1.21 lbs.
The PLT26 precision laser tachometer by Pyle, accurately measures RPMs at a stunning range of 2.5 to 99,999.
To take a measurement, apply the reflective marks provided to the surface being measured, then aim the laser, push the side button and the RPM reading is immediately displayed.
The 5 digit LCD display makes reading measurements simple and easy.
No contact with the shaft or wheel is necessary.
Comes with reflective tape and cushioned carrying case.