The PR 10 is a two-way sound reinforcement system consisting of a heavy duty 10-in woofer & a RX14 titanium diaphragm, dynamic compression driver mounted on a 90 Degrees x 40 Degrees coverage constant directivity horn.
The lightweight-yet-rugged, injection-molded plastic enclosure w/molded-in stand-mount cup facilitates portable use for live music or speech sound.
A black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection & a professional appearance.
The PR 10 speaker system is rated at 400 watts program power handling, & the full crossover network includes high voltage film capacitors & high frequency driver protection for clear, punchy sound & excellent long-term reliability.
Two 1/4-in phone jack input connectors make daisy-chaining to other speakers simple.
* Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
* 10-in heavy duty woofer w/a 2 3/8-in voice coil
* 400 watts program/800 watts peak power handling
* Crossover network for driver protection & EQ
* High frequency driver protection
* 90 Degrees x 40 Degrees coverage constant directivity horn for better off- axis tonality
* Lightweight trapezoidal enclosure
* Durable plastic injection- molded enclosure
* Heavy duty steel grille
* Molded-in pole mount
* Top & bottom flying point inserts
* Weight Unpacked: 24.78 lb(11.24 kg)
* Weight Packed: 29.78 lb(13.51 kg)
* Width Packed: 15.5-in(39.37 cm)
* Height Packed: 20.25-in(51.435 cm)
* Depth Packed: 16.87"(42.8498 cm)