The PR 15 is a two-way sound reinforcement system consisting of a heavy duty 15-in woofer & a RX14 titanium diaphragm, dynamic compression driver mounted on a 90 Degrees x 40 Degrees coverage constant-directivity horn.
The lightweight-yet-rugged injection-molded plastic enclosure w/molded-in stand-mount cup facilitates portable use for live music or speech sound.
A black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection & a professional appearance.
The PR 15 speaker system is rated at 400 watts program power handling, & the full crossover network includes high voltage film capacitors & high frequency driver protection for clear, punchy sound & excellent long-term reliability.
Two 1/4-in phone jack input connectors make daisy-chaining to other speakers simple.
* Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
* 15-in heavy duty woofer w/a 2 3/8-in voice coil
* RX14 1.4-in titanium diaphragm compression driver
* 400 watts program/800 watts peak power handling
* Crossover network for driver protection & EQ
* High frequency driver protection
* Lightweight trapezoidal enclosure
* Durable plastic injection- molded enclosure
* Heavy duty steel grille
* Molded-in pole mount
* Top & bottom flying point inserts
* 90 Degrees x 40 Degrees coverage constantdirectivity horn for better off- axis tonality
* Weight Unpacked: 36.09 lb(16.37 kg)
* Weight Packed: 43.58 lb(19.77 kg)
* Width Packed: 24-in(60.96 cm)
* Height Packed: 29.75-in(75.565 cm)
* Depth Packed: 19-in(48.26 cm)