* Maximum Power Output: 600 W
Ultra Compact Design for Versatile Installation Options Without Compromising Sound Quality
Refined Class FD Design Offers Extreme Efficiency & High-Quality Sound
This 2-channel amplifier contains components that were carefully selected & design perfected to achieve highest audio quality.
High Performance High-Slew Rate Operational Amp: The PRS amplifier includes Linear Technology Corporation’s high-performance high-slew rate operational amplifier in the circuitry that generates PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) signals from analog input signals w/amazing accuracy.
The result: very linear music reproduction w/low distortion rate.
Electrolytic Capacitor for Audio: Extensive listening tests went into selecting & mounting an audio capacitor for optimal audio frequency response & dynamic range that are characteristics of high-end sound tone & detail.
OFC (Oxygen-Free Copper) Wire Coil for Output: The LPF output of the Class-FD amplifier features OFC wire coil for low DC (Direct Current) resistance & low loss, so that speakers can be driven strongly to produce tight bass & a clear, vivid mid- & high-range sound.
* TVC (Total Vibration Control): Anti-vibration material under the transformer thoroughly eliminates vibration that normally blocks sound * when high current is applied, enhancing power flow stability, minimizing distortion, & raising signal-to-noise ratio.
* Number of Channels: 2/1
* Continuous Power Output (2 ohms, less than or equal to 1% THD+N): 150 W x 2
* Continuous Power Output (4 ohms, less than or equal to 1% THD+N): 125 W x 2
* Continuous Power Output Bridged (4 ohms): 300 W x 1
* Frequency Response: 10Hz to 80kHz
* Total Harmonic Distortion (4 ohms): < 0.004% (1kHz)
* Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A Weighted, at 1 kHz): >105dB
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 10-in x 2" x 4-1/8-in