PRX710 is a compact and ultra-lightweight speaker in the PRX700 Series.
It has been designed to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size.
* 10-in low-frequency driver for low-distortion and higher SPL, w/133 dB peak SPL
* 1.5-in diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
* JBL designed waveguide for accurate coverage
* Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
* Normal and Boost user selectable EQ presets
* DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
* Line level and direct microphone input capability
* Pro XLR-1/4-in combination inputs, RCA inputs, and XLR loop-through
* Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket
* Integrated handle with injection molded backing cup for easy transport
* Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
* Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlexfinish.
* Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
* Designed to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size as a front of house main PA.
Two user selectable EQ settings are provided to optimize the system for either application.
With a dual socket pole mount the PRX712 is a perfect match with a PRX700 Series subwoofer, offering a high performance self-powered sub/sat system.
* The PRX710 is comprised of a 10-in woofer, a 2408H-2, 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 100 Degrees by 60 Degrees horn, all driven by 1500 watt Class-D digital power amplifier.
Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
* All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints.
* All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex finish.
* Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability.
* All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs.
* The amplifier input panel offers XLR or 1/4 inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer.
Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
* Power Rating: 1500 W
* AC Power Input: 100V - 240V~ 50/60 Hz
* Frequency Range (-10 dB): Normal: 50 Hz - 19.6kHz
* Boost: 42.9 Hz - 20kHz
* Frequency Response ( +/- 3 dB): Normal: 63.5 Hz - 18.5kHz
* Boost: 53 Hz - 18.6kHz
* Coverage Pattern: 100 Degrees x 60 Degrees nominal
* Directivity Index (DI): 9 dB
* Directivity Factor (Q): 8
* Crossover Frequency: 1.9 kHz
* Maximum SPL: 133 dB
* Signal Indicators: Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
* Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
* Power/Standby: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio,
* Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.
* Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV limiter circuit
* Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
* LF Driver: 1 x JBL M110-4 250mm (10 in) woofer
* HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5-in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
* Enclosure: Trapezoidal, 18 mm, plywood
* Suspension / Mounting: single 36 mm pole socket, 8 x M10 Suspension Points, 1 x M10 pull back point
* Transport: 1 x integrated handle with injection molded backing cup
* Finish: Obsidian DuraFlex finish
* Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
* Input Connectors: 2 x Bal