Our principal aim in designing the PSR-F51 was basic functionality that is both straightforward and user-friendly.
As a result, we have developed a keyboard that anyone will find easy to operate and play.
Using the intuitive panel, simply select a voice and rhythm to start playing.
The PSR-F51's compact and lightweight design packs in a regular size keyboard together with 120 Voices and 114 Rhythms from all over the world.
What’s more, this instrument is ideally suited to a wide range of different playing scenarios; not only is the PSR-F51 great for beginners and students, you can also power it with batteries for musical performance *on the road.*
The PSR-F51 is incredibly easy to use with its color-coded, intuitive control panel.
Simply select a voice, choose a rhythm and start.
It's as simple as 1, 2, 3 !
* Voices and Styles from all around the world
* With 120 Voices & 114 Styles, the PSR-F51 is amazingly versatile.
In addition to familiar favouries such as pianos, guitars and brass, the keyboard also features many traditional instruments from all over the world.
* Dual Voice combines instruments such as piano and strings for a rich and powerful sound.
* With the combination of 2.5W + 2.5W amplifiers and high-quality Yamaha Voices, you can enjoy powerful and realistic sound when performing in a wide variety of different situations.
* Useful functions for practice including a metronome and a Duo mode
* The built-in metronome allows players to hone their sense of rhythm—vital when performing—while practicing.
* The PSR-F51 also offers a Duo mode that enables two people to play together on identical keyboard sections, which can be very useful when performing live or during lessons.
* Headphones output jack
* Use your headphones to practice without disturbing others or connect the instrument to a sound system when playing on stage.
(Headphones and connecting cables not included)
* Operate using batteries
* The PSR-F51 can be operated using batteries instead of an AC adaptor.
* It requires six 1.5-V AA size batteries, which can be either rechargeable (1.2V Ni-MH rechargeable batteries or equivalent) or non-rechargeable.