* Measures Distance, Steps, Calories Burned
* Built-In Pedometer, Stop Watch, Swim Fitness Function Modes
* IPX-8 Waterproof Rating for Use in 3.3 Feet Water Depth
* 4 GB Music Storage Capacity USB 2.0 File Transfer Interface
* High-Fidelity Sound Reproduction
* Supports MP3 and WMA Music Formats
* ID Tag Readout on LCD Display Showing Song/Track Information
* Built-in Rechargeable Li-polymer Battery For up to 10 Hour Playing Time
* Includes Sets of Waterproof and Dry-Use Ear Bud Tips
* Stereo FM Frequency Range: 87.5MHz - 108MHz
* Safe Operating Temperature: -23 Degrees F - 104 Degrees F
* EQ Settings: Nature, Rock, Pop, Classic, Soft, Jazz
* Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
* Sold as: Unit
* Weight: 0.47 lbs.
The Pyle PSWP25 Waterproof MP3 Player allows you to listen to music while you do laps in the pool or do some training in the water.
Choose from FM Radio or use the 4GB internal memory that allows you to save your favorite tracks right onto the MP3 player.
Workout Modes include: Pedometer, Lap Counter and Stop Watch that'll give you new ways to exercise -- all while enjoying your music.
The IPX-8 Waterproof Marine Grade Rating allows for submersion in water up to 1 meter (3.3 feet).
The PSWP25 also has an LCD display that measures Distance, Steps, Laps, Strokes Taken and Calories Burned.
Add some music, strap it on and dive right in - it's that easy.
Additional features include ID3 Tag audio track readout information, MP3 and WMA music format support, built-in rechargeable battery, EQ settings and more.
Comes with everything you need to enjoy your music in the water (headphones, data transfer/charging cable, waterproof and dry-use ear buds).