* Built-in adjustable Scratch Slide Switch
* User-replaceable scratch slide-switch keeps the action going
* Protective dust cover and integrated carrying handle
* Wall-powered with included AC adapter or six -inD-in cells(not included)
* Built-in speaker
* Cartridge included
* Removable slip-mat
* Class-compliant USB connection for PC recording
* 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM settings
* RCA line and headphone outputs
* 1/8-in Aux input with adjustable volume
* Weight 4.3 pounds
* Dimensions 11.9 x 11.9 x 4 inches
* Class compliant
* Minimum System Requirements (PC): Windows 2000/XP/Vista USB 1.1 port
* Minimum System Requirements (MAC): Mac OS X 10.4.x * USB 1.1 port
he New Era of Scratch
It’s a new era for DJs! With the PT01 Scratch portable turntable, you can scratch and cut—anywhere.
Built with Numark’s exclusive Adjustable Scratch Switch, PT01 Scratch enables you to grab your favorite scratch record (not included) and perform any turntablist scratch routine, whether you have access to AC wall power or you’re outdoors with your friends.
While keeping FRESH with a dope paint job, PT01 Scratch is designed for any DJ that is passionate for the art of turntablism and enjoys digging for vinyl records.
Transform, Cut, and Scratch
Yes! There’s an Adjustable Scratch Switch™ that gives you the perfect way to scratch, plus it’s adjustable for either right-handed or left-handed scratching styles.
You can simply unscrew the scratch switch and adjust it to your style.
Our scratch and slide switch performs longer than ordinary sliders, plus, unlike others, it’s user-replaceable, so the action never stops! PT01 Scratch comes equipped with a red slip-mat to perform light to heavy-handed scratches with your scratch records.
Battle anybody—we don’t care who you tell!
Connect your phone or any audio source to play a background beat through the 1/8” stereo input and scratch along to the beat.
Increase the volume with the gain control and play it loud and strong on the built-in speaker.
You can also connect PT01 Scratch to other equipment via the RCA stereo outputs or use the headphone output for private listening.
Record digitally to your laptop
In addition to scratching and having fun, you also have the capability to record your vinyl digitally via USB to your laptop (with free downloadable software).
Portability and Battery
PT01 Scratch plugs into a wall outlet (AC wall adapter included) and it also runs on batteries.
It’s enclosed in a hard case for protection and has a sleek red handle to carry it anywhere.