The PV 10 compact mixer offers value & easy-to-use features.
Reference-quality mic preamps w/an astonishingly low 0.0007% THD make the PV 10 mixer excellent for live sound or project studio recording.
The PV 10 mixer includes three-band EQ, effects send & monitor send on each channel.
w/six mono & two stereo channels, the PV 10 offers a total of eight inputs.
The master section includes 48 volt phantom power, built-in digital effects, effects send & return, assignable tape input & a unique master contour EQ that helps sweeten the mix.
Dual XLR & 1/4-inch outputs allow the PV 10 to easily connect w/other equipment.
Sleek metal design adds strength, durability & looks like no other mixer in its class.
Rackmount kit available.
* 6 RQT (reference-quality) low noise microphone inputs w/insert points
* Channels 7/8 & 9/10 w/ dual switchable stereo line inputs
* 3-band EQ on all channels
* LED clip, signal, mute indication
* 1 pre-fader monitor send
* 1 post-fader effects send
* Precision 60 mm faders on input channels & stereo master outputs
* Control room output
* Global 48 volt phantom power, tape to control room & tape to mix assignments
* Stereo outputs w/1/4-in unbalanced & XLR balanced connectors
* Rugged console design
* Universal switching power supply
* Built-in DSP effects processor
* Weight Unpacked: 9.30 lb(4.218 kg)
* Weight Packed: 13.00 lb(5.896 kg)
* Width Packed: 6-in(15.24 cm)
* Height Packed: 18.62"(47.2948 cm)
* Depth Packed: 16-in(40.64 cm)