The all-new PV 10 AT mixers come equipped w/Antares Auto-Tune pitch correction, a technology that can literally help anyone sing in key & is used on professional recordings & live performances throughout the world.
This technology is incorporated directly into a complete & powerful portable mixing solution, ensuring that your audience will experience perfectly tuned vocals to complement the crystal-clear audio of the mixer.
Features such as Bluetooth allow seamless connection to almost any "smart" device.
Multiple direct outs per channel allow easy connection to most DAW interfaces for recording.
In addition, these mixers can stream audio directly to a PC.
MP3 playback is also available via USB A port & LCD display.
With a slim, low-profile design, PV AT series mixers are ideal in small to mid-size venues.
Key features include 2 channels of Antares Auto-Tune, 4 channels of reference-quality mic preamps, 4 direct outputs for recording, Bluetooth wireless input, & built-in digital effects w/LCD display.
These all-new mixers will provide years of hassle-free operation.
* 2 Channels of Antares Auto-Tune
* Global 48 Volt Phantom Power
* Dual Selectable Control Room Outputs
* 2 Channels of Compression
* High Impedance Guitar Preamp
* 4 Direct Outputs for Recording
* Channel Mute Buttons
* 4 Channels of Reference-Quality Mic Preamps
* Signal, Mute/Clip LED's
* Master Level LED Meter Bridge
* USB to PC for Recording & Playback
* Precision 60mm Faders On Stereo Master Outputs
* Built-in Digital Effects w/LCD Display
* New slim, low-profile design
* Bluetooth Wireless Input
* Convenient tablet cradle
* 3 -band EQ per Channel w/bypass
* Equipped w/Bluetooth wireless connectivity, Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR, A2DP
* MP3 Playback via USB A Input
* Stereo USB-B streaming audio in & out 16-bit, up to 48kHz sample rates
* Kosmos-C Audio Enhancement
* Weight Packed: 9.48 lb(4.3 kg)
* Width Packed: 16.14-in(40.9956 cm)
* Height Packed: 16.54-in(42.0116 cm)
* Depth Packed: 3.54-in(8.9916 cm)